Historian and former KES head, Michael Walker, has issued a plea for the return of a bound volume of The Lennensian, which disappeared from the school library some years ago.
The Borough Archive now has the copies of Volumes 1 to 17 (covering 1907 to 1946) with the exception of Volume 7 (Editions 47-53).
If anyone has this volume – or knows its whereabouts – we should love to have it back – no questions asked!